The Art Institute of San Antonio Aii, LLC
Campus Student Worker - Interior Design Lab Assistant
The Interior Design student worker will assist Ai Austin (Bastrop location) in the operations and maintenance of the interior design department and lab/studio. Student assistant will assist the Program Chair of Design and interior design faculty with setting up and cleaning up the interior design lab/studio. The students will, also, assist the interior design faculty in setting up and displaying the Interior Design work and projects for viewing.
- Clean and organize the interior design lab/studio.
- Maintain the interior design lab/studio.
- Set up interior design projects for viewing.
- Assist faculty in creating interior design course binders.
- Copy, printing and scanning documents and projects.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be a full-time student at the Art Institute of Austin and qualify for the Federal Work Study Program as indicated on the 2020 - 2021 FAFSA form.
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Maintain course attendance at no less than 90% per quarter.
- Must clear all holds (including with Financial Aid)
- Customer service experience and a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to understand the importance of timeliness and quality of work.
- Ability and willingness to take direction as well as initiative.
- Ability to sort materials alphabetically and numerically.
- Be available to work hours required (nights until 8pm, Saturday shifts from 9-1pm), up to 20 hours per week.
- Be punctual, reliable, honest, and be able to work independently; able to resolve problems when appropriate.
- Work as a team member with a diverse group of employees and patrons.
- Uphold the Code of Conduct.
All students will be re-evaluated each quarter according to the attached Student Employment Eligibility Quarterly Checklist.