The Art Institute of San Antonio Aii, LLC
Campus Student Worker - Front Desk Assistant
The Front Desk Student Assistant will provide administrative support to the VP of Operations and any other campus leader that works/visits the campus; as well as to students, faculty and staff (as assigned).
- Answer telephones and direct inquiries as appropriate. Greet visitors and direct to appropriate destinations.
- Collect and distribute all campus mail to appropriate departments.
- Perform routine clerical duties such as, filing, faxing/scanning, make copies and send documents as requested by the VP of Operations and other campus leaders, etc.
- Assemble Student Kits and coordinate with the VP of Operations and the Financial Aid department to distribute kits during scheduled pick up times for students.
- Be a full-time student at the Art Institute of San Antonio and qualify for the Federal Work. Study Program as indicated on the 2020 - 2021 FAFSA form.
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Maintain course attendance at no less than 90% per quarter.
- Must clear all holds (including with Financial Aid).
- Customer service experience and a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to understand the importance of timeliness and quality of work.
- Ability and willingness to take direction as well as initiative.
- Ability to think independently and resolve problems when appropriate.
- Uphold the Code of Conduct.
- Must be discrete – follow privacy guidelines for all records.
All students will be re-evaluated each quarter according to the attached Student Employment Eligibility Quarterly Checklist.