The Art Institute of San Antonio Aii, LLC
Campus Student Worker - Technology
To assist the Information Technology Department at the Art Institute of San Antonio with technology troubleshooting and equipment technology management, in order to gain experience and skills in a varied and diverse learning environment.
• Facilitate check out of equipment in the tech studio, reporting damage or wear from use.
• Facilitate Print Service Bureau for printing student work.
• Assist with classroom technology troubleshooting.
• Present at all times a professional image in terms of attire, language, and decorum.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Be a full-time student at the Art Institute of San Antonio and qualify for the Federal Work Study Program as indicated on the 202 - 2021 FAFSA form.
• Maintain a CGPA of 2.50.
• Maintain course attendance at no less than 90% per quarter.
• Applicants should be able to work well with people.
• Preform detailed tasks quickly and accurately.
• Learn and remember complicated procedures and policies, work independently, and be punctual, reliable, and honest.
• Computer and typing skills desired.
• Experience in Tutoring Aid is desirable but not required.
All students will be re-evaluated each quarter according to the attached Student Employment Eligibility Quarterly Checklist.